Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Just One More

It's been kinda chilly in the unheated and uninsulated garage these days. Meaning, it's been too, too, too freezing to have much desire to deal with grouting this last pot. Cold damp grout, sponges dipped into buckets of cold water - not very appealing at all.

But I put on my work shirt and work sweatshirt, then my heavy work sweatshirt, followed by my old fleece vest, finishing off with my work scarf. And my work apron. Then I got to work. And, as always when you finally face up to procrastination, it really wasn't so bad. Or at least it really didn't take as long as I imagined.

Can't say that I'm delighted with the results, though. It's fine, it's done, and as often happens with new projects, with time, I might just come to like it more.




No comments: