Monday, October 29, 2018

Meanwhile, Back in the Garage...


Back in July, when I finished up one mosaic project, and before I could get distracted, I started working on finishing up another one. Yup, there is a surprising (discouraging?) amount of stuff that needs to be "finished up" in the garage.

You might even think that it's a big garage, but really, a modern-sized car would barely squeeze inside. It's just crowded. But then, I think most garages live quiet, cluttered lives.

Anyway, I constructed the form, once again starting with a ball covered in concrete, and went on from there. The resulting piece stands about 36" tall and helps keep inattentive guests from falling down the deck stairs. So I guess that you could say that it's useful. And it even is compatible with a little planter that I put together years ago. No doubt the garage was crowded then, too.



And remember, after Halloween comes Shopping Season Vote the Bums Out Day!

No comments: