Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Good-bye "Follow by Email." Welcome in "Follow."

Blogger strikes again and is eliminating the function of following my, and everyone else's blog, by email. And after quite a number of hours trying to make it right, I have now formally decided to simply give up, stop wasting electricity and turn off the computer, and pour a glass of wine. 

Soooooooo,

If you have been following my blog by email and wish to continue to receive brief, occasional messages from me, you're going to have to sign up. And if you don't want to do that, I completely understand and hope that you continue to enjoy your life with my best wishes. 

As for signing up, it seems pretty easy-peasy, although with Blogger, who  knows?

Scroll down the page and you will see in the right hand column something that looks just like this image on the left. Click the little blue "follow" sign and you should be able to sign up. 

I have a hunch that since Blogger is part of the Google empire, it will want you to sign up with a Gmail account. But I'm hoping that it accepts a broader range of people and their non-Google email addresses. I mean, a bit of acceptance and diversity goes a long way. Especially for this of us (me!) who seem to be complete computer idiots.

No comments: